Cambridge English Teachers’ Competition 2012
Are you an English language teacher who has good practical ideas on how to prepare candidates for exams?
By submitting your top tips for exam preparation for the Cambridge English Teachers’ Competition you have the chance to win an all expenses paid trip to Cambridge with a place on a two-week residential teacher development course offered by Bell.
Four prizes are being offered and for your chance to win, submit an idea for one of the following examinations:
- Cambridge English: Business Preliminary (BEC)
- Cambridge English: Business Vantage (BEC)
- Cambridge English: Business Higher (BEC)
- Cambridge English: Legal (ILEC)
- Cambridge English Financial (ICFE)
- Cambridge English: Starters (YLE)
- Cambridge English: Movers (YLE)
- Cambridge English: Flyers (YLE)
- Cambridge English: Key for Schools (KET)
- Cambridge English: Preliminary for Schools (PET)
- Cambridge English: First for Schools (FCE)
How to enter
- Read the competition terms and conditions
- Think of one practical exam preparation idea for any one of the exams listed above. The idea must focus on one of the skills in the exams (Reading, Writing, Listening or Speaking).
- Submit your idea in no more than 300 words, by filling in and submitting an online entry form
You must submit your entry by midnight GMT, 16 April 2012.