Join Cambridge English Penfriends!
Help your students make friends with other English learners around the world through our fun, international Cambridge English Penfriends activity. Your students will design and share cards with learners at a school in another country. The cards are based on a theme – the current theme is “Amazing Animals”.
Here is the opportunity!
Through Cambridge English Penfriends, we will connect your school with a school in another country so you can exchange cards designed by your students. If your school hasn’t joined Cambridge English Penfriends yet, what are you waiting for?
Register now at www.CambridgeESOL.org/penfriends
Why take part?
Join Cambridge English Penfriends to:
- access new, fun classroom activities
- help your students practice reading and writing in English
- connect to a school in another part of the world, safely and easily
- develop a relationship with another school, possibly by exchanging more letters, arranging a video conference or even a school exchange
- take a break from the usual course of studying English
- show students that English is practical, helping them communicate internationally
- build your students’ confidence as they communicate in English with another student