11 Tips for Succeeding on the Day of the Exam
Here are 11 useful tips to help you succeed in your Cambridge English exam:
- Exam Tip 1: Go to bed at a reasonable time the day before the exam.
- Exam Tip 2: Wake up early so that there is no need to rush.
- Exam Tip 3: Have a balanced breakfast.
- Exam Tip 4: Check that you have everything you need before leaving the house – Your ID, directions to the exam venue, etc.
- Exam Tip 5: Allow plenty of time to arrive at the exam venue. You don’t want to be late.
- Exam Tip 6: Don’t panic. Remember you are well prepared.
- Exam Tip 7: Listen to all the instructions carefully and ask if something is not clear.
- Exam Tip 8: Read the questions carefully before answering.
- Exam Tip 9: Answer the questions you know best first.
- Exam Tip 10: If you are not sure of a question or don’t know the answer, skip it. The answer may come to you later.
- Exam Tip 11: Use all of the allotted time to complete and then review your answers before submitting your paper.
We wish you good luck in your exam!