Educational Consultant (part-time) Austria
Cambridge English Language Assessment offers the world’s leading range of qualifications for learners and teachers of English. We are a non-teaching department of the University of Cambridge and a not-for-profit organisation. Each year our exams are taken by over five million candidates in more than 130 countries.
Cambridge English Northern Europe is currently looking for an experienced ELT professional based in Austria for a position of Educational Consultant who would be interested in working part-time (up to 50 days per year) on a freelance basis from September 2016.
The role of an Educational Consultant is:
- to establish and develop relationships with current and prospective customers (mainly secondary schools) to grow the candidature of the Cambridge English exams
- to carry out direct visits to schools and make contacts via telephone and e-mail
- to carry out presentations and workshops to teachers and students
- to provide preparation centres and exam candidates with support and advice
- to provide relevant feedback from the market and recommend follow up actions
Ideally, you will be an ELT professional (teacher/teacher trainer) with excellent communication skills in German and English as well as practical knowledge of the Austrian education system.
You will be a well organised and energetic person with excellent presentation skills and a competent user of Outlook, Power Point, Word and Excel.
Regular travel within Austria will be required.
To apply, please send your CV and a short covering letter to Leszek Szulc, Head of Business Development, Northern Europe: firstname.lastname@example.org.