We have created this Cambridge English Northern Europe blog for our community to share their ideas and experiences. It is important for our colleagues to be able to engage in a positive environment. We welcome constructive and open discussion on our blog.
Please do not publish anything that is hateful, threatening, pornographic, or that contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence, misleading, malicious or discriminatory information on Cambridge English’s blog. Any form of aggressive or bullying behaviour on our page will not be tolerated. If any member of our blog feels that they are being bullied via our blog, please contact us immediately at
Examples of bullying behaviour may include:
- Derogatory remarks
- Rude or aggressive posts or comments
- Insensitive jokes and pranks
- Insulting or aggressive behaviour
- Inappropriate public criticism
Please understand that you, as a follower of our blog, are responsible for the materials or comments you post. Such comments and postings do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Cambridge English Northern Europe. Cambridge English Northern Europe reserves the right to remove any posts that contain commercial and promotional messages; are factually erroneous or libellous; are significantly off-topic; or that otherwise violate collective and open discussion.
1) Due to the number of messages, we regret that we may be unable to immediately respond to all your messages. We are grateful for your understanding.
2) By participating in our blog, depending on your personal account and privacy settings, you may be subject to having your profile picture, name and comments visible to the public. Cambridge English Northern Europe does not take responsibility for such actions because such settings are only within the control of the account holder who is a follower of our blog, not Cambridge English Northern Europe.